[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

Gosh Ken,
You have to come a little more North in Idaho, I now live in the small town
of Fairfield and the skiing has been marvelous, anywhere from 0 - 25 F. with
blue sky and sunshine.  No crowds on the ski hills.  Bruce Willis and
company own the Soldier Mtn. Ski Resort and if you are 70 or over you can
ski for free...you just can't beat that in Southern Calif.

Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)