[pct-l] Re:Something good in SCA

Hey Chuckie

I first read about Chuckie  is a runners magazine. I met Chuckie  several
time on the PC.

 If you like healty food here is something good in SCA an interesting
website for healthy food for you and your dog.

I'm doing damage control since I want to go to the kick off in SCA in  April.
Greg is bigger then me but we got Big Foot up here.

Lonetrail