From: Phil Baily [mailto:pbaily@webuniverse.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:55 PM
To: dsaufley; 'pct'
Cc: Hiker97@aol.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Where's Switchback?

Donna,
I received several off-list messages from him. We are hiking together in
Section A for 2 days next weekend. I think he is OK, if you were worried. I
think he made a New Year's resolution to spend less time on the list, or to
go off-line for some period of time. I am not sure, but he alluded to
something like that in one of his recent E-mails. (He had not been following
all the endless clothes/equipment color comments that he instigated.).