From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Lonetrail@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:48 AM
To: PCT@DelNorteResort.Com; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net; Bighummel@aol.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

We're suffering here in southern California today nearly perfect blue
skies,
wisps of white clouds, 80 degrees(!!!!).  WOW! Sounds like a travel
agency..
I just moved from S.CA to WA and here are the reasons

It stated that "Nearly clear blue skies" If it was a clear blue  skies it
would not be in S. CA . Blue is like black and blue in  SCA.You know they
don't
know what a star looks like stars never penetrate  the smog. Then the word
suffering which is true their lungs are suffering  from the smog (pollution)
The
most polluted area in USA.

14 million (13 Illegal) people all on the free ways bumper to bumper 80
miles an hour. All with the California attitude "ME FIRST" When they have
rain
the average rain day has 800 accidents on the free ways. Just think if it
rained
 every day in SCA what a population control this would be. In driving school

teaches aggressive driving not defensive driving. Never let one car space
between you and the guy in front of you, If you do you will have six cars
jumps
in from of you. If you want to make a left turn go into the passing lane and

wait till the last second and cut off the person in the slow lane and make
your  turn. Its "ME FIRST" at its finest.

Since I moved here to WA I never have to clean my windshield. IN SCA you
can't remove the grease. When the stars come out they are big and bright.
The
people are polite the ME FIRST has not caught on.
 When I go into a Mac Donald's in WA I get the order right the  first time
in
WA. It never happen in SCA. How can you screw up a cheese burger  with
French
fries so many times? In SCA its always ten time wrong and one times  right
in
everthing.. We have a large group of SCA here and we all go the nearest
Aqueduct headed for SCA and guess what. Its not all water your drink down
there.
Have your next drink on me. Just joking.
In my aerobic class no transplants all natural.

 I do miss the Angeles and San Bernardino NF's and my  friends. This morning

I am going snow shoeing in one of the passes. Love  the llama farms up here.

Lonetail

We're suffering here in southern California today.  Nearly  perfect blue
skies, wisps of white clouds, 80 degrees(!!!!).  I guess  this why I stand
in
line
everywhere I go and it takes me an hour each way  to get to and from work.
14
million people must like something about this  area and can't ALL be  wrong.
<<<<