[pct-l] Hammocks for the PCT?

Roni used a hammock in 2003. Good journal here, but he didn't talk a
lot about the hammock.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=1437

and figure out how to keep your back side warm down to about 20 degrees

Regarding the warmth issue, see
http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCampingWarm.html

Wayne Kraft