[pct-l] (no subject)

My hats off to "Sqeeky". I left campo the day after on 05-05-05, and never
met him. I entered the
sierras with a few ahead of Eric and I. But when we finnally trudged our way
through the snow he was the only one ahead. To think back on those endless
miles of postholes,cliffs of ice,torrent river fords, and the feeling of
being so lost, remindes me on how much I belived in his goal. For I had
company through those 700 miles, and he was alone. We did our worse day in
yosemite, with 19 miles, but we had high 20's and low 30's in the snow, and
he kept gaining ground. We stopped everywhere, he didn't rest. When Eric and
I began to hike our own hike I got my share of empty trail. That is except
for the bears. Eric and I switched pole positions a couple of times to
Canada where we found out Sqeaky was there some 3 weeks before with 82 days.
After reading all the entries, one really sticks in my head the most, this
person had nothing but poor statements, about rest of his goal. Who's
laughing now. I remember this same person when he failed his record attempt.
For those who want to know if Sqeeky is for real, I believe he is.....