[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

--- Lonetrail@aol.com wrote:
>> When I go into a Mac Donald's in WA I get
>> the order right the  first time in WA. It never >> happen in SCA. How can you screw up a cheese
>> burger  with French fries so many times?

Oh holy cow. My good friend Rashid will be so very happy to help you with the most pressing of
your hamburger language difficulties and computer malfunctions. My friend Rashid is fluent in all
of the California languages so please do not at all call to hesitate.

Datto

PS: You didn't mention anything about all the southern California bullet holes.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com