[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

Ah, that's why I love living in AZ then.  All the beautiful weather
that SoCal enjoys, but so many less people, which also means hardly
any smog (mainly only in Phoenix).  We're still in shorts and t-shirts
down here and have to fiddle with our AC during the day.  Besides,
where do you think all the WA and OR people go to avoid winter up
there?  I've seen so many licence plates from the PNW taunting me,
saying "Come back up here!  You know you like it here."