[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

Quiet, Strider, you're wrong wrong wrong. Keep up those lies and everyone
will want to live here. It's horrible weather here in So Cal. Stay away.
It's so bad I can't focus on work as I just think about the weather. If it
keeps up I'm afraid I might not be able to get to work on Monday. The
convertible top on my old VW refused to go up so I had to drive to work with
the top down and I got a sunburn. Miserable. Then I get home and it's just
too hot to get in the spa so I had to take a walk. Bring on the good old
January weather. Better yet, just stay away.

AsABat