[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

In a message dated 1/6/2006 1:41:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Bighummel@aol.com writes:

<<<<We're suffering here in southern California  today.  Nearly perfect blue
skies, wisps of white clouds, 80  degrees(!!!!).  I guess this why I stand in
line
everywhere I go and  it takes me an hour each way to get to and from work.
14
million  people must like something about this area and can't ALL be
wrong.>>>>

Yup, you're all wrong, Har Har!.  Here in the Sierra foothills it was  in the
mid sixty's ... warm warm warm......  Clear skies.  Went  on a ride ( not
Horses!!!) to a nearby ridge.  El Capitan and Clouds rest  are dusted in snow and
the back country ( Clark Range ) are white, but not  here....... Gotta love
California... for that.

"No Way Ray"  Echols