[pct-l] Ultralight packs for women

I have to second the ULA P2. The sternum strap sits comfortably above...well..you know. I had the shoulder straps custom set too since every pack I have had has always been too wide for me - I'm sure Brian would be willing to work with her and her attributes:)

conniedavis@earthlink.net wrote:  I have used a ULA P2 pack for several years now and it fits me great. Recess used a P1 in 2005 and also liked her pack. My "heavy" pack is a Gregory women's pack which has a nice waist belt feature (it can be tipped to accomadate wider hips). I rarely use it since I like my ULA pack so much.

My 2 cents.

Lookout
Class of '05

Jennifer Head