From: 2005PCT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:2005PCT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alissa Bohling
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:02 PM
To: 2005PCT@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [2005PCT] boo for hermitage

stripe,

boo for hermitage

sage and i often feel we are in that boat, too.  but i would love to see
everybody sometime soon.  i meant to call you and jamie about this
networking event for people interested in environmental work (don't know if
that's up your alley or not) but of course lost your numba and e-mail.  so,
a big reunion, great.  small reunions, also great.  call anytime 635-2956.

love alissa

  _____