[pct-l] A sensitive question about Packs

Hey all,

A friend of mine asked me to help her find a pack that might fit her.
The reason I'm asking for help is because she's a busty woman and
therefore anticipates having a bit of trouble finding a pack that fits
well. So I thought I'd poll the group to see if anyone has any first
hand knowledge or insights that might help her. Rather than start a
joke/"hehe"-based thread, if you'd like to pass on any info about packs
that might suit her, feel free to email me directly at
maurer(at)earthlink(dot)net or mike(at)gossamergear(dot)com.

Thanks to the group in advance.

--
Mike