[pct-l] slight change to Canada Immigration policy

I caught the 10:35PM bus out of Seattle for Vancouver on June 10 this
summer.  I neglected to bring a birth certificate or passport with me.
We arrived at the border at 1AM or so.  We all got off the bus - two
Japanese women returning to Whistler and me.  The two Canadian border
guys played with me, took my driver's license and social security number
and called someone in the US.  I must be in someone's database because
they let me enter with a warning that since 9-11 things were different.

I didn't even think about it because I'd crossed into Canada a couple
years ago with a driver's license.

Jeff Olson
martin, SD