[pct-l] Highsierracrampons?

I think the question is how pissed will you be if you
need em and don't have them.  I'll be sending mine to
kennedy meadows.  If it looks like I'll need them at
that point, great. If not, I'll send them home. Since
I sort of expect to be among the first groups heading
out of KM, I expect to use them.

-----------Junaid #41PCT2006