[pct-l] Re: Fatigues & Ovens

Backswitch

Both of us should stay off coffee.

Lonetrail:

In a message dated 1/1/2006 10:32:14 AM Pacific Standard Time, Lonetrail
writes:

When I  see Army or Marine fatigues on the trail, the next thing I look for
is a  knife or a gun. They usually follow each other. Oh yes don't forget the
machete. Macho Macho Macho man or wanta be man.

Ha, ha, ha.  That is what I  like cammo fatigue gear.  There should be
different tribes on the trail  with different colors to designate their affiliation.
 For example the  "Trail Town Party Animals", the "Trail Mileage Nazis", the
"Camp Food  Scavengers", the "Slack Packing White Blazers", the "Macho Cammo
Dudes",  the "Corridor Trail Dusters", and the "Elite Pure Hikers".

Sorry, I could not resist when  you serve it up to me on a silver plater.  I
promise to go back quietly  to my unsubscribed status.

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Rascal & Camp  Ruffian