[pct-l] patching sil-nylon tarptent?

Happy New Year from a long-time list-lurker and section hiker.

After three PCT seasons, my tarp-tent has developed some small (less than
dime-sized, larger than pinhead-sized) holes. Does anyone on the list have
any experience with patching silicone-impregnated nylon?

Were it any other material, I'd glue quarter-sized patches on and then use
the regular seam-sealer around the edges. But I have a sneaking suspicion
there might be something inherent in sil-nylon that demands more special
treatment. Can anyone share both materials and technique?

Thanks for your consideration.

DP