[pct-l] Stealth on the Trail

A lot of those that wear cammo are wannabees (want to be).

then there is the ridiculousness of military brass wearing starched and
pressed cammo -- a contradicition in their clothing.

as a vet with a little combat experience, I was happy to retire my
military attire when I got out. And i was in before (I think) there was
even cammo clothing for the GI's. give me civies anyday. and keep your
head down.

Tortoise