[pct-l] Flip Flopping

Switchback,        I agree with "No Way Ray".   It's been done before. I did it in 2001 and Catra Corbett did it in 2004. But you could try to flip flop the 200 mile  "Sierra High Route" which follows the Sierra Nevada similar to the JMT. I don't know if the "Sierra High Route has bin flip flopped or not. This could be your ticket into the history books and immortality. You could be right up there  with Brian Robinson, Scott Williamson and Squeeky.                                  Once the donations, to support your grand & ambitious endeavor, start rolling in it might even be your ticket not only to fame but to fortune as well and you would be able to afford the pizza & beer, that you where mentioning, for everyone including the support team and since alcohol is lighter than water and contains a lot more calories than water you might even consider drinking alcoholic beverages on the trail instead of water.Just think you would not have to carry as much food, your hydration liquids would be lighter resulting in reduced pack weight and agony and misery. With all those generous donations rolling in you will be able to afford it.  TRUST  ME!!!   But, more important yet, you will be a more jovial and happier camper and that,Switchback, is what backpacking all about.
P.S. Feel free to call me if you need any help in implementing this strategy.
   JMT Reinhold