[pct-l] Re: New Hiking Standard

> the choice to wear happy colors vs gloomy colors,
> I'll pick the happy colors every time.

Must be all those years of Catholic school. If I'm
happy it must be wrong. :-)

In all seriousness, I don't see the earth tones as
gloomy colors, just subdued. Even before I started
hiking, always gravitated towards the "boring colors".

Kinda like "Do you like chocolate or vanilla?".
Nethier choice is wrong. It is what works for you...

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com