[pct-l] Squeaky interview at Miss Janet's hostel

The one statement Squeaky made that I found different from things he shared
before was in reference to the need for decent support in a pack:

"You can have a 20 lb load in one of these ultralight backpacks that weigh
less than a lb and it feels like you're carrying 50 lbs."

Not having heard that before, I found that interesting.

Dr Bob