[pct-l] Post Trail Adjustment - a reply

I had no depression when I finished the At in 2000, I was looking forward to
getting back into my life the last few days, but I retired in 98 at 48 years
old so I didn't have to think about getting a job or finding a place to
live. I also have a really good looking wife I was looking forward to
spending some time with ( she did meet me several times along the trail and
I spent a week at home here in PA ). The only time I was depressed was when
I injured myself on the PCT in 04 and had to go home I was hiking with a
really good group of people at the time. Carl