[pct-l] Question for fundraisers/charity hikers

In a message dated 12/27/2005 9:00:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes: concerning my quote "if you want to make the world a  better
place, first... make yourself a better person."

>>>Or in other words, "hike now, do your social conscience  thing later."
<<<<

You misconstrue... but if I have to explain it, it won't do any  good.
Buddah said "Good, done for the purpose of doing good, is not  good."  Jesus told
us not to let our right hand know what the left hand is  doing when we do good
( Matthew 6:3).

"No Way Ray"  Echols