[pct-l] Re: Damn, we need a lightweight baking oven

my neice got an "Easy Bake Oven" for christmas.  It cooks a small cake in 10 minutes using only a 100-watt bulb.  There's got to be someone on the list with too much time on their hands who can figure out how to make this work with a beer can and some duct tape.

  yogi
  www.pcthandbook.com

Joseph Niemiec <whitethunder10@hotmail.com> wrote:
  Does anyone know of an easy way to bake on the trail using a pepsi can
stove? That would just be the best ever.

I made myself hungry here...

Mouse