[pct-l] Satire: Santa told to sack gas-emitting team of reindeer]

<TIC>

I find it shocking that Santa still has his reindeer, and glad something is
being done about it. Once this change is complete, we need to address the
emissions from his reindeers' cousins around the world, including the
caribou in the Arctic. Perhaps drilling in ANWR would actually reduce global
warming through the extinction of the caribou and the pollution caused by
them.

</TIC>

...and to all a good night.