[pct-l] Squeaky Link?

Squeaky posted on the evening of 12/18/05 from Ms. Janet's in Erwin,
TN here:

http://www.trailforums.com/index2.cfm?
action=detail&PostNum=6206&Thread=4&roomID=11&entryID=48763

 From the post it is clear he intended to spend at least the night of
the 18th there.  I tried to puzzle out where that put him on the AT,
but it's really not possible because someone doubtless gave him a
ride to Ms. Janet's and back to the trail.  This, of course, would
merely put him within driving distance of Erwin either north or
south. Also, I am sure I read somewhere that he is now planning
either to finish or meet his "mum" on Boxing Day, the day after
Christmas. I can't find that reference at the moment.

Wayne