[pct-l] non-PCT talk

ive been on this list for almost seven years,and while im no dave f. ,ive posted my share of hysterical rants. which is what makes this list so much fun. i spend much  of my time deleting subjects in which i have no interest. look at this list like a smorgasbord ,take what you want and leave what you dont want. every one has different interests,i love discussing  the politics of the p.c.t. some dont,so be it. these discussions are useful for even the people that dont enjoy them,why? well let me put it this way, how boring is it to hear the same questions over and over,year after year(ex.which bus do i take to get to campo?)different subjects keep p.c.t. vets interested  in the list and available to answer your questions.

Yahoo! Photos