[pct-l] I'm Done. Now what?

Patch,

The PCTA does care.  I have volunteered to gather the list of thru-hikers
for the PCTA as they are updating their website to include a 2000 mile club
page.  I have a good start on the list, but still need to contact Bill
Jensen who I understand has done an excellent job as the keeper of the most
accurate and complete data set.  I am a bit behind on the project, but it
will get done before I depart Campo on April 25, 2006. Also, if you let
the PCTA know that you finished the trail, you get a nifty certificate.  I
also know that they are wanting to develop a new certificate that is more
trail centric then the one they are currently using. Hopefully that can get
done in time for the 2005 class.  If you click this link you will find the
info the PCTA desires from you.  You can fax or mail in the form or you
can send Jean an email at info@pcta.org

http://www.pcta.org/planning/after.asp

go-BIG