[pct-l] Land Sale,, Wholesaling America

In a message dated 12/21/2005 12:55:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
montedodge@msn.com writes:
Bottom line is you and I are powerless....

No, we're not entirely powerless.  There are subtle and effective ways to
fight the beauracracy, you just have to be patient and persistant.

"When truth has been buried deep,
Below a thousand years of sleep,
Truth demands a turn-a-round,
and once more it will be found,
It is then that the Hurdy Gurdy Man comes singing songs of love,
then that the Hurdy Gurdy Man comes . . . singing . . . songs . . .
. . . of love . . .
Hurdy, gurdy, hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy gurdy . . ."
          (George Harrison's lost verse for Donovans "Hurdy Gurdy Man")

(yep, I'm certainly dating myself on this one!)