[pct-l] Splash is back on-line

Welcome Home

Thanks for all your trail angel help this spring in Seattle.  Place to
stay, ride to the boarder for me ant the other 15 (thank Mike too), tour of
Seattle, and an intro to all your hiker/outdoors friends.  It was great
hiking with you in Washington.
Hpope you'll make it down here for the Kick Off as planned this spring.
Stay in touch

Warner Springs Monty

photos from my hike this summer (June - November) on my trailjournal site.
(trailjournals dot com)

>   I am having a bit of trouble remembering the names of all the wonderful
images that I have  captured in my photos, so if anyone notices a
mislabeled photo, please let me know.

>   Thank you to all of the trail angels out there and to all of the folks
lurking on the list serve and to all of my fellow hikers.  This year was
simply amazing.

>   I'd like to say that it's good to be home and off of the trail.... but,
I would be lying.