[pct-l] Holiday Cheers....

Darn it,

I just typed a big old reply to this post, but failed
to change the reply thing so that it only went to
steel-eye.  then the back button didn't give me the
page WITH my reply.  errrr.  Steel eye, if you feel
like reposting the email I sent you, my fellow nerds
might appreciate it.

Mahalo-----------Junaid #41PCT2006
computer mucker upper