[pct-l] Re: PCT T-Shirts

I noticed in my latest issue of the PCT Communicator magazine that the PCTA is selling Duofold t-shirts made of Varitec Plus fabric which is 85% polyester and 15% cotton.  Has anyone tried these?  I'm thinking that maybe the polyester/cotton blend might combine the best traits of both fabircs.  I have some Duofold t-shirts made out of 100% Cool Max which fit well and dry fast, but I find the Cool Max to be a little uncomfortable and generates a lot of static when I put them on.

John Coyle