[pct-l] fuel in Cascade Locks, Trout Lake, Packwood

Greetings from a long-time list lurker and section hiker.

Can anyone from the class of 05 confirm the availability of denatured
alcohol for sale in Cascade Locks, Trout Lake and/or Packwood?

Ideally, it'd be in small quantities -- a quart can, not the one-gallon can
of Kleen-Strip you see at home improvement stores.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

DP

PS: As per my understanding from what I've read here, it is indeed legal to
ship fuel via USPS (not UPS) if it's properly packaged in absorbent
material and clearly marked "consumer commodity ORM-D. surface only." But
I'd rather not have three more small parcel-post general delivery packages
floating through the mail system if I can avoid it. thnx.