[pct-l] SuperSecrets - New Backpacking Term

I am nominating a new backpacking  term for the trail.

It is "CTD" or "CD".  It is a  secret medical community term they use at the
hospital when you are going  terminal.  It stands for "Circling the Drain".

I like it.  I am excited about  this.  For example, when you meet a buddy on
the trail after a hard day of  campaigning, you might say, "You look like you
are going to CD."

Another example is when my hiking  buddy and ICU nurse, Can'tQuit, hikes with
me on the trail, she is probably  muttering under her breath, "That old coot,
Switchback, is going to CD on me."  Or when I threw up in her new Honda Pilot
after our 50 mile hike, "I have got to  get this guy out of my nice new Pilot
before he starts to CD."

Yes, another outstanding  contribution by your old buddy, Switchback, to the
hiking community.  No  thanks necessary.

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Health Inspector & Camp  Terminologist