[pct-l] message to Meadow Ed

<BEGIN RANT>

Good!!

They should be banned from the PCT and everywhere else.
They are the most disgusting animals on the face of the earth
with their spitting.

HYOH = Llamas are not hiking but packing and don't even belong on
this list. And don't talk to me about Muir..he did not use those things!

IMHO!!

<END RANT>

<Going back to sleep to become more tolerant>
<START KICK MY BUTT>
:-(
<END KB- enuf now>

:-)

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:54:25 -0800, Marion Davison wrote