From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of David Plotnikoff
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 11:25 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] PCT food and lodging guide updated

Hello from a long-time list-lurker and section hiker.

I'm pleased to announce "Best on the Crest," my modest Web guide to lodging
and restaurants along the PCT, has undergone a major update. The guide, at
http://www.emeraldlake.com/pctguide now features:

-- New complete pages for all trail towns from Campo through Kennedy
Meadows (south).

-- Revised pages for all trail towns from Kennedy Meadows through
Willamette Pass.

-- A new, comprehensive list of lodging contacts (but not complete reviews)
from Willamette Pass through Manning Park, which could be a planning aid to
the Class of 06.

-- An appendix containing hyperlinks for each of the National Forest, BLM,
national park and state park jurisdictions the PCT passes through.

-- An  appendix containing hyperlinks to other PCT resources on the Web,
including my Topo! maps of sections A-G, Craig's PCT Planner, a selection
of excellent journals, etc.

Enjoy.

David Plotnikoff