[pct-l] Bears and gravity - important correction!

OK, this isn't even remotely related to the PCT except with the recent discussions on the list lately, some of you must be working too hard and its been too long since you've been hiking.

  I'm sure it is just an optical illusion but these bears look like they are defying gravity!!

  I FORGOT TO ADD, PASS YOUR CURSOR OVER THE BEARS!

  http://www.nobodyhere.com/toren.hier

  There is a spot on I-70, I think in Colorado, were it looks like the river along the freeway is flowing up hill.

  Vic
  Camp clown and stress reliever

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/

Yahoo! Shopping