[pct-l] working hard

Yeah, any job where you work this hard ought to be lucrative enough for you to follow it up with a long vacation, say to Zermatt to hike the Alps, hut to hut, including paying for some buff thru-hiking babe to accompany you, possibly as a honeymoon.

Sly wrote:

In a message dated 12/7/2005 10:03:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdawud@yahoo.com writes:

>> I'm pretty damn busy these days working 6days/week
>> 10-12hrs/day,

I hope it's worth it!  I suppose if you can post from your job it has it's
bennies.

Sly