[pct-l] PCT postage stamp!

The Stamp?
Cool 50's graphics!!
Put a glass bottle of Coca-cola on it and it would look like the back cover
of an old National Geographic.
Great artist!!

So that's what Goat Rocks looks like without snow?

<jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>; <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
> Date: 12/6/2005 4:55:04 PM
> Subject: Re: [pct-l] PCT postage stamp!
>
> "Designers" have been known to "collage" images.  The trail also looks
similar to the ridge just south of Lake Levitt going towards Sonora Pass.
> JD
>

> > It sure looks like Hypothermia Ridge in the Goat Rocks Wilderness of
> > Washington state. That's Mount Ranier in the background.
> >
> > Wandering Bob

BTW can