[pct-l] national parks website

Has any one  had trouble posting questions to  national parks websites? i just spent about an hour trying to post criticisms and to get questions answered about  Mt. Rushmores parking policies(national park passes are no good ,they say its not a federal parking area) no matter what i did no matter how i phrased the questions, they blocked me.  Finally i did get through, in frustration,just for the hell of it, i sent an e-mail with the  subject line "George bush is great" and  supported adding him to Mt. Rushmore. it went through without a hitch.I know our National Parks are under siege,with funding cuts and park rangers forced to take loyalty oaths in order to keep their jobs,but i cant believe it has come to this. has anyone else had similar problems?

 Yahoo! Personals