[pct-l] Illegal Marijuana

1.  It's cheap to grow and too much competition for the alcohol industry.

2. Used to be mostly _______ (now called African Americans) smoke it and
especially jazz players. So making it illegal was a good way to harass
_____'s and jazz players.

3.  Now a days, the anti-marijuana industry is too big -- you got law
enforcement and trial lawyers (both prosecution and defense), moralists,
and the illegal pushers themselves.  All making big bucks because mj is
illegal.

Tortoise