[pct-l] 2006 ALDHA-West Gathering Location

Good evening, all,

I just received the Winter '05 issue of the ALDHA-West Gazette and was pleased to learn that the '06 Gathering will be at Arrah Wannah which is close to Welches, OR.  It's actually closer to Wemme, but that's probably a Post Office thing.  Pretty neat:  This year I had to drive from NW Oregon all the way down to Tahoe, and in '06 I will only drive 12 miles.  For those who are interested, Arrah Wannah is at 10T 580173mE, 5021506mN.  It is located about Mile-6 of the Salmon River, near the Salmon-Huckleberry Fed. Wilderness, the drainage of which is one of the better local, moderate-elevation, year-round hiking areas.

Steel-Eye