[pct-l] Rechargeable Lithium camera batteries

After losing one of the batteries for my Pentax, I was dreading the thought of spending $40 for a new one so I checked to see if generics are available and found out that they are. The same battery is also used in many Fuji and some Canon cameras. It is a LI18/NP-40 lithium Ion battery. I found them from $7.20 to $23.00 for generics and the genuine Pentax for $30 at Walmart Online. Has anyone purchased this or other Lithium batteries from DBG or Digital Bug? Just wondering what the quality of the generics is like? They have models for different cameras as well if you are looking for cheap replacements.

  I first came up with PriceGrabber and they compare prices and different stores.

  http://ostg.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=773534/zip_code=56248/qlty=c/

  Thanks,

  Vic
  Price weenie and ounce weenie wanna be

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/

Yahoo! Shopping