[pct-l] An old trail log... Stevens to Snoqualmie

This trip report has been posted previously, but it never fails to bring
back good memories.  My brother-in-law and I hiked Snoqualmie to Stevens
at the same time and likely passed Jeffrey.  We missed many of the great
views on the first day from the pass into Park Lakes due to heavy fog.
Otherwise, this is a spectacular section that I will likely repeat.
Thanks for brightening a dreary winter day.
Brian