From: Marge Prothman <marge@prothman.org>
Sent: Dec 2, 2005 7:58 AM
To: Pct-L <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Lots of snow

Here in wonderful downtown Fairfield, Idaho (pop 450) we had a foot and half
of new snow in the past 24 hours. Today it is blue sky and sunshine. When
you live on the Camas Prairie and the wind socks are blowing straight out
you shovel snow but when they hang straight down you hustle up and go
skiing.   Great day.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)