[pct-l] re re caling all women..

I understand some people are protective of their personal info, BUT...

It also drives me crazy when people trash someone they don't know.  Richard said "The nicest people have been proven over and over again to have ulterior motives..."  In my experience, you live in the world you make for yourself.  If you believe that people are mean, nasty, and decietful, then that's exactly what you will find.  Most hikers I know look at the world in a kinder light, and are the recipients of kindness in turn.

Michelle - good luck with your study.  I am curious about things like this sometimes, although I had also heard that long periods of (especially weight bearing) exercise tends to increase bone mass, as the body adjusts to the greater load.  I hope you can compile information that will be helpful to future hikers.

Ajax