[pct-l] PCT Guidebooks and Data Book new editions

Sorry for not being speedier in my response to the speculation about new
editions. At this time we at Wilderness Press are not planning on bringing
out new editions for the 2006 season, though Ben Schifrin, and possibly Jeff
Schaffer, may well have some updates that we'll provide as PDFs next spring.
I'll certainly keep the list informed if/when that happens.

As a reminder, the current editions are:

PCT: Southern California, 6th edition 2003
PCT: Northern California, 6th edition 2003
PCT: Oregon & Washington, 7th edition 2004
PCT Data Book, 4th edition 2005

Roslyn Bullas, Publishing Manager
Wilderness Press