[pct-l] Calling all Women Hikers!

I guess this post might look a little, no very strange and disturbing to
the numerous (couple hundred) thru-hikers who hiked with Dave and Michele
this year.
It seems Michele's post may be directed toward you thru-hikers anyway.
I can't say I've ever met nicer people.  I want to be like them when I grow
up.

Warner Springs Monty
(Thanks for the Granola Bar Michele)