[pct-l] Another gear source

I belong to another list for anventure racing and just received a notice of a sale on AR gear and it just dawned on me that much of the equipment is similar, ie for light weight and speed. Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out. I haven't ordered anything from them yet so can't vouch for their service, etc., but they are a regular advertiser on the list. They have crampons, shoes and inserts, lightweight gaiters, lights and a host of other items.

http://www.argear.com/

Vic

Non resident alien and gentle Bible thumper

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/