[pct-l] A couple of questions for the experts

Personally, I find that having a minority opinion of water caches, berating
yogi's book, dis'ing the ADZPCTKO and vehemently disregarding erroneous snow
predictions (to name a few) as a lively and very effective way of
stimulating conversation on this list.

But that's just me!

Wonderful post Jeff! And it fits so well with Lonetrails 'When will it
start?' post.

ROFL

Scott

So, as I prep for my 2006 thru-hike attempt I have been trying to determine
if I should bring my Colt .45 or my Glok 9mm as the sidearm of choice on the
trail.  I figure since I have no plans to use a bear canister, I want to
have some protection for my dog (American Pit Bull) and I while we head
north.  I know many of you will enjoy my dog as she is very active and loves
to bark at everyone!  I am hoping to meet many of you hikers along the way
as I am walking for a charity and plan to give frequent talks about the
charity and give all of you numerous opportunities to make a donation.

Fortunately I won't be doing this alone.  Rather than using stock for
packing, I have recruited two of my mountain biking friends to ride stealth
on parts of the trail and cache food for me.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at kickoff.  And Lonetree, if there
is anything I missed, let me know.

Jeff
<<<<
Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com